A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or of its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the form in which they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser memorises the cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a space of minimum amount of memory space and not harming your computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are erased from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, permit or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the temporary settings.
attesor.com will not link stored data with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase to the cookies without your specific consent through the activation of cookies in your browser.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and to use different options or services that exist on it, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access areas with restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the buying process of an order, apply to register or participate in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content to broadcast videos or sound or share contents via social networks.
- Customisation cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a set of criteria in the user terminal as would be for example language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties, which allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. They analyse your browsing on our website with the aim of improving the supply of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by us or third parties, allow our website’s advertising spaces to be managed as effectively as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the contents of the service requested or to the use you make of our website. Due to this this we can analyse your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising space that, if applicable, the editor has included in a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store behavioural information of users obtained by observing their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on this.
Third party cookies: The attesor.com website can use third party services that will collect information for statistical purposes on behalf of attesor.com, about the use of the Site by the user and to provide other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies that have been installed on your equipment through the options settings in the browser installed on your computer: Chrome, Explorer, Firefox, Safari
If you have queries about this cookies policy, please contact attesor.com at info@attesor(punto)com