Senior Python Developer
Are you passionate about highly available, scalable systems? Do you want to build the next generation of database technologies? We are seeking top technical managers to lead a software development team building next generation of database technologies to power Attesor.
- B.Tech./ B.E / MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related stream.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years of Python / Java development projects experience.
- Minimum of 4 live project roll outs.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- In depth understanding and experience of either SDLC or PDLC.
- Good Communication Skills
- Team Player
What we Expect from you?
- Design and build applications/ components using open source technology.
- Taking complete ownership of the deliveries assigned.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
What you've got?
You'll be familiar with agile practices and have a highly technical background, comfortable discussing detailed technical aspects of system design and implementation, whilst remaining business driven. With 5+ years of systems analysis, technical analysis or business analysis experience, you'll have an expansive toolkit of communication techniques to enable shared, deep understanding of financial and technical concepts by diverse stakeholders with varying backgrounds and needs. In addition, you will have exposure to financial systems or accounting knowledge.